Direct chat thaigirls

09-Mar-2020 23:16

The "right" answer depends a great deal on the individual circumstances of the couple, their priorities and, in some cases on whether the alien fiancée already has unmarried, minor children. If the marriage does not occur within 90 days of entry, the alien fiancée must leave the U. However, if the marriage occurs within 90 days of entry, the alien may then apply for Adjustment of Status to obtain her Permanent Resident status (a "green card").

Your immigration attorney, after exploring the specific facts of your case and discussing your objectives with you, can advise you on the relative advantages and disadvantages of each course of action, as it relates to your individual circumstances. Please note, that this requires the filing of an additional application and, if the alien wishes to work or, travel outside the U. during the pendency of her application to Adjust Status, separate applications must be filed for those benefits.

S., those children may be eligible for K-2 status to enter the U.Our answers are not intended to be technical explanations of the law but rather, plain talk answers to real life concerns.